Англійська мова - Поурочні розробки для вчителя на друге півріччя у 1 класі НУШ - О. Карпюк 2018
Unit 7. My Food
· to introduce new vocabulary
· to introduce and practise structures ‘Stand up.’ Sit down.’ ‘I've got ...’
ham, egg, orange, yoghurt
I've got ...
PB, AB, PB Audio, AB Audio, MP, flashcards # 89-110, poster # 28, pencils of different colours, sheets of paper
By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to point and name new words. They will be able to show the food using the phrase ‘I've got ...’.
· Ask Ps to say in order the letters of the alphabet they know (‘a’ - ‘p’).
· Ask Ps to say in order the sounds of the letters they know [ӕ], [b], [k], etc. till [p].
MP Unit 7 Songs and Rhymes 2
· Play MP (Unit-7-Songs_and_Rhymes-2) and get Ps to watch the screen and copy the movements. Ask them to remember the movements.
Cocoa, milk, coffee, tea
Stand up and clap with me -
Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!
Bread, butter, ham and eggs
Sit down and tap your legs -
Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap!
PB p. 86, t.1, 2
· Stick the poster # 28 to the board and play PB Audio (track Unit-7-Les_5-1) and point to the poster according to the speaker.
· Play the audio again making pauses for Ps to repeat and try to make movements according to what the speaker says.
· Play the audio without pauses and get your Ps to sing along and make movements.
· Take flashcards # 101, 108-110 start showing them one by one.
· Name them and get Ps to repeat after you each word.
· Do it twice.
PB p. 86, t.3
· Stick the flashcards # 89-110 to the board for Ps to see them.
· Hand out the sheets of paper and ask Ps to take their pencils and crayons.
· Use the instructions in task 3 and get Ps to make the ‘spoons’ with food they like.
· Give them 5 minutes. You should also have such ‘spoon’.
· Divide the class into pairs.
· Take your spoon and say, e.g. ‘I have got ice-cream, chocolate, coffee and milk’.
· Encourage Ps to work in pairs showing each other their spoons and saying the phrase ‘I have got ...’
· Invite several volunteers to come to the front of the class and show their spoons, and tell their classmates what they've got.
AB p. 67, t.1
· Get Ps to open their ABs on page 67. Ask them to prepare their pencils of different colours.
· Explain to them that they should listen to what the speaker says and colour the food the appropriate colour.
· Play AB Audio (track Unit-7_p 67_Les_5_task 1) and get Ps to colour the pictures. Make pauses to make sure Ps have enough time for colouring.
1. red apples
2. blue ice-cream
3. yellow bananas
4. brown cocoa
5. pink ham
6. white and yellow eggs
AB p. 67, t.2
· Tell Ps that they are going to listen to another audio, but this time they will need their pens.
· Explain to them that they should listen to the speaker and put a tick or a cross depending on what the speaker says. Be attentive. You may write symbols (tick and cross) for Ps on the board.
· Play AB Audio (track Unit-7_p 67_Les_5_task 2) making pauses for Ps to have time for choosing the answer.
1. Apples? - Yes, please.
2. Bananas? - No, thanks.
3. Cocoa? - No, thank you.
4. Ice-cream? - Yes, please.
5. Ham? - Yes, please.
6. Eggs? - No, thanks.