Англійська мова - Поурочні розробки для вчителя на друге півріччя у 1 класі НУШ - О. Карпюк 2018
Lesson 8. Revision
Unit 7. My Food
· to review language of the unit in games
· to reflect on Ps' learning
food, drinks, letters ‘Mm’, ‘Nn’, ‘Oo’, ‘Pp’, ‘Qq’, ‘Rr’, ‘Ss’, ‘Tt’, phonics, structures ‘Let's have ...’, ‘Smelling great!’, ‘I'm hungry’, ‘Yummy!’, affirmative questions
PB, PB Audio, AB, AB Audio, MP flashcards # 89-112.
By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to speak about food they would like to eat, they will identify letters ‘Aa’-‘Tt’ and will be able to write and use them. Ps will be able to use the vocabulary of the unit in games.
· Divide Ps into two teams.
· Children pair up and each pair chooses different food. They then stand opposite each other in two lines (similar to line dancing) and make a tunnel with their hands. You then call out the name of the food randomly. Once a pair's food has been called out, they run through the tunnel, then back round the outside of the tunnel and race back to their original places.
MP Unit 7 Game 1
· Play MP (Unit-7-Games-1).
· Explain to Ps they should listen and point to the tick or cross depending on what the speaker says.
· Ask them to come one by one and click on the tick or cross according to what the speaker says.
butter, cheese, coffee, toast, tea, banana, cocoa, jam, ice-cream, chocolate, banana, bread, milk.
MP Unit 7 Game 2
· Explain to Ps that they should listen to the speaker and match the food with the kids.
· Ask them to come one by one and match.
Liz: I've got toasts and jam.
Vic: I've got an apple and cheese.
Nick: I've got a sandwich and a banana.
Ben: I've got bread and butter
PB p. 90, t.1
· Get Ps to open their PBs on page 90.
· Hold up your PB and explain to Ps that they are going to work in pairs.
· Draw their attention to the pictures, and ticks and crosses near them. Explain to them that they should ask his/her partner, e.g. ‘Juice?’ and the partner should answer according to the icon near the picture. If it's a tick then the answer should be, ‘Yes, please’, and if it's a cross ‘No, thank you’.
· Let them start. You help them if needed.
· Hand out the flashcards # 89-112 and ask Ps to make their own dialogues using the flashcards.
· Invite several volunteers to come to the front of the class and act them out.
AB p.71, t.1
· Get Ps to open their ABs on page 71 and prepare their pens or pencils.
· Explain to Ps that they are going to listen to the audio and they should circle the appropriate picture according to what the speaker says.
1. Eggs and ham? - Just eggs, please.
2. Juice or tea? - Tea, please.
3. A toast or a sandwich? - A toast, please.
4. Butter and cheese? - Just cheese, please.
5. A cake or an ice-cream? - An ice-cream, please.
6. An orange or an apple? - An apple, please.
AB p.71, t.2
· Play the audio again making pauses for Ps to repeat each line. Hold up your AB and point to the pictures according to the speaker.
PB p. 91, t.2
· Draw Ps' attention to the squares, and pictures and letters in them. Explain to Ps that they should match the appropriate letter to the picture.
· Ask Ps one by one to say the letter, e.g. P1 says, ‘queen - letter ‘O’’, P2 says, ‘bear - letter ‘B”.
ABC Practice Book
· Get Ps open their ABC PB on pp.9-10 and trace over the letters in the second line of each letter block.