Англійська мова - Поурочні розробки для вчителя на друге півріччя у 1 класі НУШ - О. Карпюк 2018
Unit 5. My Toys
· to introduce new vocabulary
· to practise structures ‘What is this?', ‘It is ...'
· to practise colours
· to practise the previous vocabulary
What is this?; It is a ...; It is ... (pink); Look! It is ...
PB, PB Audio, AB, AB Audio, MP, flashcard # 79, pencils of different colours, a box with toys (a ball, a doll, a rabbit, a plane, a bird, a bell), a scarf, a cheerful song, two balls, a paper Christmas Tree, paper circles of different colours, glue
By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to use the phrase ‘It is ...' with colours. They will be able to differentiate the toys and name them.
· Ask Ps to form a circle. Take two different balls, for example, big and small.
· Explain to Ps that they are going to toss the balls to each other. And when they throw, for example, the big ball, they should say a colour, and when they throw the small one, they should say a toy.
· Stand in the circle together with Ps and start the game.
· Prepare a paper Christmas tree and stick it to the blackboard. Put the paper circles of different colours on the desk.
· Ask Ps to guess what you together are going to do. Let them use their native language to explain.
· Point to the Christmas tree and say, ‘It is a Christmas Tree', then point to the paper circles and say, ‘I have got Christmas balls'. Take a circle and stick it to the Christmas Tree, point to the imaginative ball and say, ‘It is pink/blue/green ...'
· Encourage Ps to decorate the Christmas tree with you. Let Ps one by one come to it, take ‘a Christmas ball', stick it to the Christmas Tree and say the colour using the structure ‘It is ...'
PB p.58, t.1
· Play PB Audio (track Unit-5-Les_2-1) and hold up your PB. Point to each character who is speaking at the moment.
Ben: What is this?
Liz: It is a Christmas Tree! Look! It is red, pink and blue.
· Play the audio again and have your Ps to point to each character who is speaking.
· Ask Ps to repeat each line of the dialogue. Play the audio making pauses for Ps to repeat. Do it twice.
PB p.58, t.3,4
· Take your toy box and ask Ps whether they remember it.
· Say that you have more toys today and they are going to play with them.
· Put out the toys one by one and ask pupils, ‘What is this?'
· Encourage Ps to answer using the phrase ‘It is a ... . It is ... pink/red/blue.'
· Give the toys to Ps and encourage them to work in pairs asking and answering the questions.
· Then put all the toys on one desk and ask Ps to form a circle around it.
· Show Ps a scarf and ask one P to cover his/her eyes with it.
· Choose a toy and give it to the P and ask, ‘What is this?'. Encourage all Ps to repeat in chorus the question.
· Then ask the P to touch the toy and guess what it is. Let him/her answer the question using the phrase ‘It is a ....’
· Ask Ps to come one by one and do the same procedure. Let the class decide what toy to give to the P with covered eyes and let them ask the question.
AB p.41, t.1
· Ask Ps to open their ABs on page 41 and take their pencils.
· Explain to them that they are going to colour the rainbow.
· Play AB Audio (track Unit-5_p 41_Les_2_task1) and make pauses for Ps to colour the sections of the rainbow.
PB p.58, t.2
· Play MP Unit-5-Songs_and_Rhymes-5)
· Play PB Audio (track Unit-5-Les_2-2)
Red, pink and blue. (twice)
La, la my colours are red, pink and blue.
Orange, green and brown. (twice)
La, la my colours are red, pink and brown.
Yellow, white and black. (twice)
La, la my colours are yellow, white and black.
· Play the audio again making pauses for Ps to repeat.